A year-round staple for soft, supple lips, these balms (aka conditioners) are all 5-star. Time to pucker up!
1. Kopari Coconut Lip Love ($10) Almost gloss-like, this vegan formula has a delicious coconut scent.
2. Tisane Lip Balm ($7.99) It’s impossible to resist the vanilla scent, natural color and how moist my lips feel all day long.
3. Nivea Moisture Lip Care ($2.49) At less than $3 a pop, an alluring scent and creamy texture, this one is quite the treasure.
4. Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner ($30) Vitamin E is touted for its skin healing properties and this one glides on beautifully and has a clean scent. I apply a touch before bed and my lips always feel smooth in the morning.
5. Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Conditioner ($22) Made with all-natural ingredients like Virgin Coconut Oil and Moroccan Rose Absolute, I always keep this little pot of goodness in my purse.
6. Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner ($28) The rose scent alone makes this one a keeper. I also love the natural hint of color.0