Maintaining silky soft skin year-round can be a battle, but these creams make it a breeze. And, half of them are priced around $10 or less…
- Lubriderm Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 ($5.99): I keep a bottle (it has sunscreen!) close to the front door for everyone in the family; the pump makes it easy to quickly apply before heading outdoors.
- Burt’s Bees Ultimate Care Body Lotion ($10): When skin feels extra dry, this is my go-to.
- Lather Mangosteen Green Tea Moisturizer ($18): Light texture, lovely scent, and gets rid of pesky rough patches.
- Aerin Rose Hand & Body Cream ($40): Sinks right in with an alluring subtle rose scent, and a tube this pretty is meant to be out on the countertop.
- Yes To Coconut Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion ($9.99): Fun to apply (kids love spritzing it), and you can feel good about the ingredients.