Do you love scents and fragrances? I do, and in a really big way. Fragrance is definitely a thing for me. And I never tire of discovering new ones, especially when they’re off the beaten path, a bit more rare, and ultra special. Here are five that always cast a spell (in other words, prepare for endless compliments)…
- Milk by K. Hall Designs: An intoxicating mix of cream, vanilla and coconut. What more can I say!?
- Island Vanilla by Pacifica: Who doesn’t appreciate a vanilla fragrance? This one kicks it up a few major notches with nuances of fruits, tea and honey-jasmine – a delightful spin on a classic.
- Georges et Moi by Sabe Masson: A mesmerizing floral-woody scent with bergamot, rose and vetiver from a perfumery in France. You’ll fall in love with the portable design… it looks like a lip balm and is made with natural, skin moisturizing ingredients like mango butter. Easily dab some on; especially ideal when you’re on the go. (The link I included takes you to the French based company website. The U.S. price is around $25).
- Relax by Lollia: This soft, magical blend of lavender and honey is irresistible.
- One Evening by Bamford: Unisex fragrances are hotter than ever and this one’s a slam dunk with notes of vetiver, cedar and amberwood, from the UK based body, skincare and clothing company. (It’s referred to as a body splash but I can attest… it has great staying power).https://www.franks.com.mt/product-category/brands/paco-rabanne/