A few of my picks guaranteed to tickle the fancy of anyone on your list. Most are unisex too! More importantly, I’d like to express my deep gratitude and appreciation for your support. Wishing you a memorable holiday filled with lots of adventures and beautiful memory-making. Happy Shopping! …
With fall in full effect there’s no better time to cozy up with a playful sweatshirt. These babies can be dressed up (by wearing an off the shoulder style with jeans and boots) or go carefree and casual by pairing with leggings and sneakers. Talk about a sexy (yes, sexy!) wardrobe stable with loads of versatility and comfort! Here, five of my faves…
- Color-block by H&M – $49.99 – Love me some color-blocking. This is what you call a supremely elevated look.
- Softspun Crop V Neck by Gap – $27 – The perfectly relaxed fit beckons for your favorite pair of worn in jeans.
- French Terry Pullover by Mossimo – $19.99 – Classic shade of blush and the stylish oversized sleeves make this one a keeper.
- City Sweatshirt by Aerie – $30 – Create your own vibe with this flexible oversized style by wearing it off the shoulder or belted.
- Foxy by Wildfox – $98 – Feeling cheeky? This super soft number will do the trick!
Leggings aren’t just for working out. With fun design elements such as cutouts, color blocking and see-through mesh, these babies are versatile enough for running around town in sneakers and a tee or simply toss on a blazer or oversized sweater with slides or boots and you’re ready for a stylish (and comfy!) night out. Here are my picks – Five Under $50….
Nothing like the thrill of attending fashion week in Paris and Milan, including the heavenly Couture Shows! What a treat and a privilege to spend intimate time with these incredible designers who are true artists, and to see their spellbinding creations (designed and stitched in their ateliers and, then finally, the finished confections making their long awaited debuts on the runway). A few magical moments to share. Ooh la la…
✨ GIVEAWAY ALERT! ✨
Entering is easy. Simply…
2. Like this post here.
3. Tag three friends on the same post here.
One lucky winner will be announced next week. This is one luxury summertime (and anytime!) staple you don’t want to miss, perfect for the beach, pool, family gatherings, or simply running around town. Good luck!
It’s tough to top the deliciousness of a tote! Sure, they scream summer, but this enduring style is truly a year-round staple – the quintessential grab and go bag. Here, five that are certain to tickle your fancy…
- Natural Jute Polka Dot by Cathy’s Concepts, available at Target ($28): These guys hit the bullseye once again! And, bonus… personalization is free!
- La Dolce Vita Jute by the lady & the sailor ($145): From one of my favorite LA boutiques, this style instantly sweeps you away.
- Cotton Canvas Stripe Trim by Helen Jon ($78): Ultra roomy, with a magnetic closure, it doesn’t get more classic than this monogrammed, stylish number from an ultra desirable luxury brand! (Stay tuned – I’ll be giving away this fabulous tote later this week!)
- Toucan Canvas by Sunnylife ($20): Add a high dose of pop to any look with this darn right adorable design.
- Navy Mariner Canvas Stripe by Clare V. ($277 on sale) Grab one of these babies with mega French flair while you can (as they’re currently on sale!) from this coveted designer. Ooh, la la…
As those warm-weather days begin to roll in, kick your look into high gear with these dreamy must-haves…
- Mossimo Slides ($27.99): These babies scream summer fun. And they’ll jazz up any look. They look fancy boutique pricey too, but they’re under $30. Win-win!
- Mer Sea Coconut and Seawater Mist ($32): I’m in love with this entire line of candles, bath and body products and luxurious wraps. A few sprays of this goodness on the face and body is the perfect anytime pick-me-up.
- Coolibar Packable Hat ($48): I’ve had this kick-butt hat for five years now and it still looks new. It’s a total triple threat – super comfy, stylish and you can crush the heck out of it (have packed it for dozens of trips), yet it doesn’t lose its shape.
- Sunnylife Pineapple Sipper ($14): Summer sips taste even better in this playful pineapple. Kids love it too!
- Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunscreen ($11.99): Don’t be hindered by “Baby” on the label; everyone in our family uses it. The main ingredient is Zinc, a mineral sunscreen (rather than chemical ones).
- Aerie Fringe Tote Bag ($24.46): How cute is this fringed tote?! Big time score. They’re on sale too, so grab one while you can.
Spotted these Sam & Libby numbers at Target and they instantly drew me in. It was the alluring summer colors – a fresh combo of coral, silver and snakeskin. Slipped them on and the cushy sole enveloped my feet. Super comfy. I’ve worn them all day long and nary an “ouchie.” They come in assorted colors and they’re less than 25 clams. Jackpot! Get ’em while they last – these are big time keepers.
If you’re not already in LA, then think about trying to get here by Sunday. The Laurence School Holiday WHOLESALE Shopping Boutique is here and this one’s a doozy! Mark it down – Sunday, November 10th from 10 am – 4 pm at CBS Radford Studio on New York Street – 4024 Radford Avenue, in glamorous Studio City, California. Amazing finds are all waiting for you – designer clothes for women, luxe home goods, men’s wear, kid’s clothing, jewelry, jeans, candles galore… and all of it at unreal prices. Plus, there’ll be tasty food and treats to help you rev up and power shop. You really, really don’t want to miss this…