No matter who you’re gifting on this day of love – a significant other, family member, co-worker, or friend, here are my picks for thoughtful little presents that are memorable and fun…
1. Aerin Rose Hand & Body Cream $42
Beautiful packaging (leave this right out on the counter top) and a swoon-worthy scent make this a year-round winner.
2. Herbivore Jade Roller $25
Improve skin tone, circulation and boost relaxation with just a few minutes of swirling this pretty little device around the face.
3. Nee-Doh Stress Ball $7.95
Colorful and bright, and filled with a soothing, jelly-like material, kids delight in squishing and squeezing this soothing glob of goodness. Grown-ups love it too!
Bye-bye bulky billfold! It’s all about ease with this cleverly designed three-slot, accessible number that holds all of his essentials.
Sporty and lightweight, guys will appreciate the moisture-wicking fabric from this high-tech, Norwegian sportswear line.
A year-round staple for soft, supple lips, these balms (aka conditioners) are all 5-star. Time to pucker up!
1. Kopari Coconut Lip Love ($10) Almost gloss-like, this vegan formula has a delicious coconut scent.
2. Tisane Lip Balm ($7.99) It’s impossible to resist the vanilla scent, natural color and how moist my lips feel all day long.
3. Nivea Moisture Lip Care ($2.49) At less than $3 a pop, an alluring scent and creamy texture, this one is quite the treasure.
4. Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner ($30) Vitamin E is touted for its skin healing properties and this one glides on beautifully and has a clean scent. I apply a touch before bed and my lips always feel smooth in the morning.
5. Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Conditioner ($22) Made with all-natural ingredients like Virgin Coconut Oil and Moroccan Rose Absolute, I always keep this little pot of goodness in my purse.
6. Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner ($28) The rose scent alone makes this one a keeper. I also love the natural hint of color.